Water & Sewer

The Water Division supplies customers with drinking water and the Wastewater Division transports wastewater to the Waste Treatment Plant. 

  • For pressure or water quality problems, call the Public Works Water Division.
  • To report a spill or sewer backup, call Wastewater Division.

Have an issue with your water?

  Report A Water Issue Using This Form

Examples of things you can report:

  • Water Quality Issues
  • Water Pressure Issues
  • Water Leaks
  • People or businesses wasting water

Responsibilities & Services

  • Provides information on water quality
  • Provides service to new facilities and customer complaints regarding sewer problems, water leaks, and pressure
  • Responds to customer service connection and disconnects