Employee Health Benefits
Employee Health Benefits
The City of Delano Offers Health Benefits to all full time employees. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and AD&D Insurance. One hundred percent employer paid for employee only and partial premium payments for dependents depending on bargaining unit. (Refer to MOUs for a description of dependent coverage). Open enrollment is in May of every year, changes must be submitted in May.
Employee Assistant Program
- Blue Shield Custom High - Summary of Benefits
- Blue Shield Trio - Summary of Benefits
- Blue Shield Trio Brochure
- Blue Shield Full PPO - Summary of Benefits
- Kaiser Summary of Benefits - Traditional Plan
- Kaiser Summary of Benefits - Senior Advantage
- Kaiser Changes to 2016 Benefits
- Kaiser Health Care Reform Large Group Overview
- Kaiser Understanding Risk Scores
Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- Lincoln Financial Group - group life and AD&D summary of benefits - City Council Members
- Lincoln Enrollment Form
- Lincoln Evidence of Insurability Form
- Lincoln Financial Group - Letter and Vol Life Amendment
- Lincoln Financial Group - Policy Amendment
- Lincoln Financial Group - Class 1 Certificate of Insurance
- Lincoln Financial Group - Class 2 Certificate of Insurance
- Lincoln Financial Group - Class 3 Certificate of Insurance
- Lincoln Financial Group - Class 4 Certificate of Insurance
- Lincoln Financial Group - Flyer - Life Keys
- Lincoln Financial Group - Flyer - Travel Connect
- Lincoln Financial Group - GLBA Privacy Notice
Health Care Reform
- Aflac - For more information on products offered by Aflac please contact Human Resources to make an appointment with an Aflac representative at 661-721-3305.
- Flexible Spending Plan - The flexible spending plan sometimes referred to as cafeteria plans or Section 125 plan, allow an employee to set aside up to $2,500 per fiscal year through payroll deductions on a pre-taxed bases. During the fiscal year employees may use these monies for reimbursement of expenses such as health-care and dependent daycare. When they use tax-free dollars to pay for these expenses, they realize an increase in their spending power and substantial tax savings. Contact Human Resources for more information.
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan Summary
- Lincoln Financial Voluntary Life - Offers additional life insurance for employees and dependents through payroll deductions. Contact Human Resources for more information.
- Lincoln Financial Group - Voluntary Life Certificate of Insurance